Kroger Co. conducts a customer feedback-acquiring program to learn what customers think about their services. Kroger.Com/Feedback is the official website to take part in the Survey to earn 50 fuel points as a token of appreciation.
The Kroger.Com Feedback Survey takes no longer than 5 minutes. You must be a Loyalty Card holder to receive 50 fuel points to your account directly.
Limit one 50 Fuel Points bonus per 7 days.
Kroger Survey To Win 50 Fuel Points
Get rewarded with 50 fuel points for providing feedback! Please ensure that you have your RECEIPT handy to proceed.
At Kroger.com/feedback, you will find a user-friendly interface that guides you through a series of questions about your visit. Your responses are confidential and will be used solely to enhance our products, services, and overall customer experience.
Kroger.com/feedback is a dedicated survey portal for Kroger customers. It is where you can share your valuable feedback on your previous visit.
Completing the Kroger Survey will only take a few minutes. During the Survey, Kroger will ask you a series of questions regarding your recent visit to the store where you received the survey invitation. Your feedback is precious as the company constantly strives to enhance customer experience. The Kroger Co. sincerely appreciates you dedicating your time to completing the Customer Satisfaction Survey.
Take Kroger Survey At Kroger.Com/Feedback
We encourage you to take a few moments to visit Kroger.com/feedback and share your thoughts. As a token of our gratitude, you may also have the opportunity to earn 50 fuel points.
Time needed: 5 minutes
Steps to taking part in Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey at Kroger.Com/Feedback.
- Visit Kroger.Com/Feedback
Access the official Kroger Survey portal at Kroger.Com/Feedback.
- Provide Your Visit Details
Enter the Date & Time of your Kroger store visit. And also, provide Survey ID from the receipt.
- Share The Purpose Of Your Recent Visit
What was the purpose of your visit to this Kroger store? Did you visit the store to shop for groceries or visit the Pharmacy? Kindly share why did you visit the store.
- Share Your Satisfaction With Your Recent Visit
How satisfied or dissatisfied were you with your recent visit to this Kroger store?
Please provide feedback on the Freshness of products, Products I wanted to be in stock, Competitive prices, Quality of products, & Variety of products.
- Share Your Opinion On Kroger Employees’ Performance
How satisfied or dissatisfied were you with the following about our employees? If you did not interact with an employee, select N/A. Give answers to the Availability of employees, Willingness of employees to assist, and Willingness of employees to help.
- Provide Loyalty Card Details
Please provide a loyalty card number or alternate ID to receive 50 Fuel Points loaded directly onto your loyalty card account.
- Redeem 50 Fuel Points
You can directly redeem your 50 fuel points at any Kroger fuel station.
Redeem 50 Fuel Points Earned Via Kroger Survey
Fuel points will be loaded onto your card within five days of completing the survey. Please allow at least 24 hours for processing, then log onto your account online or through the mobile app to see your Fuel Points balance. Fuel points will be posted according to the processed date, not the survey date.
To redeem your KrogerFeedback 50 fuel points, please follow these steps:
- Visit your nearest Kroger fuel station: Locate a Kroger fuel station near you. You can find the nearest location by visiting the Kroger website or using the Kroger mobile app.
- Fuel up your vehicle: Fill up your vehicle with the desired amount of fuel at the Kroger fuel station. Use your Kroger Plus Card or enter your Alt ID during the transaction.
- Earn fuel points: As a Kroger Plus Card member, you earn fuel points for every eligible purchase at Kroger and select partner stores. The fuel points accumulate in your account.
- Redeem your fuel points: You can redeem them at the pump once you have accumulated at least 100. Insert your Kroger Plus Card at the fuel station or enter your Alt ID at the payment terminal.
- Select the fuel points redemption option: Follow the prompts on the screen and select the chance to redeem your fuel points. Choose the number of fuel points you want to use for your current purchase. If you have 50 fuel points available, you can select to redeem them at this stage.
- Complete the transaction: Finish the transaction by paying the remaining balance (if any) using your preferred payment method.
- Enjoy your savings: The fuel points you redeemed will be deducted from your account, and you will see the corresponding discount applied to your fuel purchase. Enjoy the savings on your fuel!
Join E-Rewards Panel To Share Your Opinion On Kroger
If you haven’t yet, register your loyalty program account digitally to score personalized deals, save time when you shop online, and more! Click here to register your account.
We appreciate your feedback, and now sharing your feedback has never been easier. We’ve partnered with e-Rewards® – the opinion panel that pays you for your thoughts. Here’s how it works:
- Join the e-Rewards® Opinion Panel.
- Take as few or as many surveys as you would like
- Earn rewards for your time – Kroger gift cards and more!
Thank you! We hope you will revisit Kroger very soon.